[OM] [OT] Plastic repair follow-up

Subject: [OM] [OT] Plastic repair follow-up
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 07:51:25 -0500
Well, the Walther's Goo lasted about 1/2 hour run time on the snowblower
light before giving up the ghost and allowing the headlight assembly to
break off again and lay there upside down dangling there sadly by its
power cord.

I have now ordered a replacement bottom housing.  Actually, two of them
since I'd have been charged a small order handling fee of $5.00 if I
bought only one.  Since the housing in only $6.49 I got a second one for
$1.49 additional.  I should be well prepared for headlight repair in
another 10 years or so.

Chuck Norcutt