[OM] Re: [photo] Lost at Firenze

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] Lost at Firenze
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:31:41 -0300
Yes it does well with the statue, Chuck. But OTOH, it kills the red -
orange - yellow hue which is characteristic of almost every Italian
architecture I was able to see.
I did add a little blue to the sky, which is way burned out in the 16
bit .tiff but faintly light blue in the Ektachrome .... fear this 4000ED
is not working as it should.

Fernando.