[OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST

Subject: [OM] Re: REMOVE ME FROM YOUR EMAIL LIST
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 08:35:13 -0500
I read once that during the Saxon invasions toward the end of and
following the departure of the Roman army from Britain, many
Romanized Britons fled to Normandy and Brittany. When Willie Boy came
back in 1066, it was merely an excellent historical example of the
old adage "What goes around comes around," as in the Saxons finally
got their comeuppance.

--Bob