[OM] Re: OM 49-72mm hood/filter adapter for the 18mm f3.5 wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 49-72mm hood/filter adapter for the 18mm f3.5 wanted
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 07:46:04 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2007 3:23:02 A.M. Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

It's  Robert
Kan, the antipodean equivalent of John Hermanson, and he has been  very
helpful to me in the past providing some rather hard to find  parts.  One of
the good guys.

Good to see you back, Robert!

Yes, he has also been most helpful to me in the past.  There  has been goods
and supplies flowing both ways between the two of us.

On another note, I noticed B&H offers an Ultra-thin 49-72mm step-up  ring for
$6.95.  I wonder if unlike others, the material from  which it is made is
thin enough in the treaded area to work as a substitute for  the Olympus ring?
Page 235 of their winter catalog.  <{8^)   Bill Barber