[OM] Re: OM 49-72mm hood/filter adapter for the 18mm f3.5 wanted

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 49-72mm hood/filter adapter for the 18mm f3.5 wanted
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:22:43 -0000
I assume Robert thought we would recognise his name as a list-member of many
years standing - he has been "around" for well over five years.  It's Robert
Kan, the antipodean equivalent of John Hermanson, and he has been very
helpful to me in the past providing some rather hard to find parts.  One of
the good guys.

Good to see you back, Robert!

--
Piers