[OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Plastic repairs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:45:35 -0500
We may actually do a snowbird thing in January or February but that's
not certain yet.  The snowblower's headlight was repaired with the
Walther's Goo and allowed to cure for 4 or 5 hours at close to 100 C in
the toaster oven (under the disapproving eye of my wife).  It has been
reinstalled and survived a test run of several minutes.  Whether it will
make it through the next 10 minutes of run time let alone the next 10
years is not certain.

Chuck Norcutt