[OM] Re: Current Eb*y prices (Oly related)

Subject: [OM] Re: Current Eb*y prices (Oly related)
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:09:39 -0500
Bill:
I've been surprised by the asking prices on standard Pen 38mm lenses,
though mine is fine and I'm not looking for one. Quite high, even though
it's reputed to be one of the sharpest pen lenses. Based on what I've
seen recently on Eb*y, you might want to look at another body, in
whatever condition, if it has a good 38mm attached.

I've been surprised with asking prices for the 100mm. Earlier this year
a really good one, with case, shade and caps, could be had easily under
US$100, and they were quite common. Recently, there have been a couple
but asking prices have been $125 and above (i.e., bricks and mortar
store prices).

Martin