[OM] Re: xcountry drive (LA-Chi)--snow?

Subject: [OM] Re: xcountry drive (LA-Chi)--snow?
From: Doug <doug9345@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 11:01:40 -0500
On Sunday, December 09, 2007 06:53, Tom Scales wrote:

> We're moving to Iowa.  I just accepted a new job and am reentering the
> workforce :)
>
> Doesn't everyone dream of moving from Florida to Iowa?
>
> Anyway, moving 6 cats this time of year is almost impossible. The airlines
> really won't do it, because it is two cold.  Even if they would, you can
> only ship two cats per plane, so I'd have to board them here and find a way
> to get them to the airport after we've moved.
>
> Or I could drive them.  I have figured out a way to make them comfortable
> in the back of the station wagon.  I have gotten a large quantity of cat
> drugs.
>
> Or were they for me.
>
> Hmm.
>
> Anyway.  2 1/2 long days.
>
> Yeah!
>
> Tom

Congratulations on the job.  They will most likely settle down after awhile.
I'm convinced that the problem with cats and car trips is that they hear
noises that we don't hear and cats don't like change a whole lot anyway. I
understand about cats as I'm typing this one handed because the other arm is
serving as a cat bed for a 14 yo fixed male.