[OM] Re: E-3 Pics

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Pics
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:37:05 +0000
It's not hidden, Andrew.

There are 4 sizes of jpeg file (picture dimensions) available, and for
each size there are 4 "quality" settings (SF, F, N & B).  Once you
have set it it is available in the normal interface -- the direct
button/wheel/top LCD or using "Super Control Panel".  If you don't set
it, of course, you will have the default factory settings available in
those places.

The trouble is, there is a chance that the average user will have to
read the instructions (p 65) to see what is available and how to
select it/them.  But it's quite clear, when you do read them ...

Chris