[OM] FS Om4Ti Black 90mm f2.0 Zuiko Macro

Subject: [OM] FS Om4Ti Black 90mm f2.0 Zuiko Macro
From: John Bohn <jfbohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 22:12:10 -0500
Greetings all from icy New England!

I'm parting with a bit of OM gear to make room for an E3 kit.  I'll
offer here first an OM4Ti, black body in box.  LN condition used very
lightly. Body grip is included.  $760 inclusive of UPS ground
shipping within the first 48 states.

Also available is a Zuiko Macro 90mm f2.0 lens.  LN condition in box
with lens shade.  $800 inclusive of UPS ground within the lower 48.

I purchased this camera at the time of the discontinuation notice of
the OM line. The camera and lens were hand delivered to my by the New
England Olympus sales rep.  Nice guy, very trustworthy.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Seasons greetings and best wishes,

John Bohn

jfbohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx