[OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it

Subject: [OM] Re: Happy Chanukah to all that celebrate it
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:07:20 +1000
Moose wrote:
> Marc Lawrence wrote:
>> Cheers,
>> Marc (Pumpkin Pie? Madness!)
>>
> Whaaaa??
>
> I'm famous for my pumpkin pie.

Honestly, I did try it. However, that baked/roasted dinner I mentioned
usually comes standard here with roast pumpkin, all of it smothered in
gravy made from the leftover meat juices. Seeing pumpkin as a sweet was
too much for me at the time, as my eyes intervened with anything my
tastebuds tried to send to my brain.

Nevertheless, it would an absolute pleasure and an honour if ever I had
the opportunity to sample your famous pumpkin pie. I'm always up for
acquiring a taste in anything sweet, no matter how many slices and
scoops of accompanying icecream it takes. ;-D

(Incidentally, I was aiming in my last email to finish on "...and take
lots of photographs". These "holy" moments are some of the most perfect
times to catch images on pixels or paper. You'll think they're
"happysnaps" now, but you'll see they are and recall them as "happy
times" in the future.)

Cheers,
Marc (who has a whole mouthful of sweet teeth...at least until the
cavities set in)
Noosa Heads, Oz