[OM] Re: How close is too close?

Subject: [OM] Re: How close is too close?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:05:37 -0500
I'm not sure what I'd use if for.  It does have a continuously variable
power control which none of my other flashes have except for the Alien
Bee studio lights.  It also has a remote sensor for auto mode but my
Sunpak 522 can do that.

None of my flashes have died but the stable has been reduced a bit by
sending a couple of 422D's to live with Johann.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt