[OM] FS: Olympus Pen F collection

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus Pen F collection
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 12:51:46 +0100
Hello everybody,
As I am more a user than a collector, I pity that my pens and lenses aren't
used that much anymore. So I decided to part with these beloved bodies and
lenses. Is still think that designwise these are of the most beautifully
designed and crafted lenses and bodies.
All bodies and lenses work as they should, there are some users marks.

I have the following available, as a package or split-up:

Black FT with new deep black lizard leather skin (excl);
Chrome FV with new deep black lizard leather skin (excl);
A meter for the FV, including case and the small black cap, functions well
(bgn)
Chrome FT (wind-on spring a bit stuck, still winds perfectly, but the lever
needs to be pushed back a bit) (good)
Chrome F medical + adapter (good)

lenses:

20mm f3,5 (excl)
38mm f1.8 (bgn)
38mm f3,5 macro (good)
40mm f1.4 (good)
60mm f1.5 (excl)
70mm f2 (very ugly and dusty, but functioning, would be a good glass/parts
donor)
100mm f3,5 (ugly and dusty, but functioning)

I also have a case for pen F (bgn) and a "donor" pen FT body where the 1/8
shutter speed is the only one not working, and the meter is broken too...

If you take the whole package I will make a good price, individual items,
please ask.
I still reside in Belgium, so shipping would be from here. I accept paypal
and bank transfer (IBAN).

I have images of everything available...

replies off list please,

Iwert.