[OM] Re: Anyone ever seen one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone ever seen one of these?
From: "Dharma Singh" <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 05:52:59 +0100
Never saw such a battery pack before, but can't see any advantage of it as well.
Body seems to be in a nice condition though, so maybe, maybe be
tempted to buy and see for myself.

About the missing 'black' caps. I own 3 OM4's, one bought new and 2
second hands and they don't have 'black' caps, but what I call the
'chrome' ones like the one in the photograph on oBoy, which always
have annoyed me, although I'm not regually looking at that side of the
bod and most of the time is covered by a winder.

Dharma Singh