[OM] Re: Christmas digital camera recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Christmas digital camera recommendations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:08:26 -0500
Thanks to all who responded.  I mentioned and gave links to all cameras
recommended here but my final recommendation to him was any Canon 7.1 MP
camera either compact or sub-compact that meets his size, price and
feature goals although I did recommend that he kick in the extra for IS
if he can.  With IS that basically boils down to the A570 IS at the
compact size and the SD800 IS for a pocket camera.

Chuck Norcutt