[OM] Re: - Adaptall-2 and OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: - Adaptall-2 and OM-4Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 07:32:51 -0500
Without a lens mounted, the switch in the camera body is closed (making
contact). When a lens is mounted, button has to move a specific distance
to open the switch, allowing spot function.  If button is clipped or not
  moving far enough, spot function stays in "clear" mode. A little play
in the mount is all that's needed.

John
CPS, Inc.