[OM] Re: Interesting times on the auction site

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting times on the auction site
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:07:25 +1300
They're noted for such low-life behaviour. All in the name of making
their site a better & safer place for all. They also claim that they
don't have a monopoly. *yeah right*!

I can recall them stating clearly & unambiguously on national tv that
members under 18 were not able to sign up. Yet their "system" didn't
have anything in place to stop this.

They're also proud of their buyer-seller dispute procedures. It's left
up to the 2 parties to sort out. They recommend using negative feedback.

And now for some good news. They may be forced to become licensed
Auctioneers. And take more responsibility for their crimes.

david