[OM] Re: Looking for a solution of a luxury(?) problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a solution of a luxury(?) problem
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:11:31 -0000
Dharma, I might be interested in the 50/1.8 lenses - possibly all of them if
they are in excellent condition, ideally with boxes.

Am I right that you are in India?  If we can do a deal, how could I pay you?
Is Paypal OK, or do we need to do it the "old way"?

Please let me know what the condition of your lenses is.

Thanks, and Best regards

Piers

--
Piers Hemy

Address: Marchburn, Poyntzfield, Dingwall IV7 8LY United Kingdom

Contact numbers: Tel +44 1381 698123  Mobile +44 7771 602190 Fax +44 1381
698101