[OM] Re: Interesting times on the auction site

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting times on the auction site
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:05:46 -0000
Nice!

Nice too to be reminded that trademe.nz decided to revoke the rights of
their non-NZ and non-Oz members a while back.  Didn't stop them taking $10
for address verification from an existing member, didn't stop them wanting
to withhold $5 "manual processing fee" from the refund I demanded, didn't
stop them referring to their T&Cs that they changed after the event.

If that is their approach to mere members, I don't want to think about the
level of help you could expect in the event of a buyer-seller dispute.
Makes eb*y look like paragons of virtue!

--
Piers