[OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head

Subject: [OM] Re: anyone use Manfrotto 458B with 468MGRC4 head
From: "Johann Thorsson" <johann@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:39:59 -0700
I have the Cullmann extension arm.  It is a bit tricky to use with E-1 as
the head is not strong enough to hold the camera, so the whole thing tends
to creep.  But thanks to the wonders of some epoxy and webbing, that is easy
to fix.  Walt would be proud if he saw my solution.

And thanks to him too, I bought the Manfrotto 3025 head.  Highly recommended
for low altitude macro work.