[OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt Wayman makes his transition 07/15/07
From: Philippe Dambournet <zuikomane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:29:04 -0600
I just found out about Walt's death after months off the list and I
feel deeply saddened. I admired his photographic talent, his writing
gift, and his knowledge of life as it should be lived. He was one of
those rare people who could touch the lives of complete strangers
through sheer force of personality. His passing feels like a greying
out of my limited universe. I hope he's stirring things up in the
Elysean Fields.

- Phil