[OM] Battery list - make sure your name.initials are on it

Subject: [OM] Battery list - make sure your name.initials are on it
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:44:17 EST
I'll probably be ordering the batteries Wednesday afternoon or Thursday
morning, so check to make sure I have you and your requested # of batteries on
this list.  There is still time to order, just let me know by Late  Wednesday
night.  Bill Barber

Jamie C.   -20
Doug9345 -10
Wayne H   -20
Johnny      -10
Bill L         -10
Bob D       -10
AG             -10
Tom F        -20

If you missed the first email.  They are Sony 357/sr44w batteries from
microbattery.com. I'll buy in bulk, put in a bubble envelope and mail to you at

$16 for 10, $30 for 20 and will take cash, personal checks or PayPal.  If  you
pay with PayPal, please add a $1 for their handling  fees.

products.