[OM] Sony 357/sr44w group battery order?

Subject: [OM] Sony 357/sr44w group battery order?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:07:13 EST
OK, here we go again.  I need some batteries and wonder if any out  there
would be interested in participating in a group battery buy.  If so,  let me
know
off list.  Don't send money yet, let me see if we can get an  order put
together first.  It looks like with a group buy, I could  repackage them and
mail
them to group members at $16 for 10 or $30 for 20.   Bottom line is I would
need to get folks interested in a total of 80 batteries  to offer this pricing.
Payment could be by cash, check or PayPal.  If   PayPal, add a dollar to help
with their fees. Again, don't send  money.  Let me know if you are interested
and if so, how many you  would want and if we make an order, I'll let you know.
This is the 4th or  5th time I've done this.  Batteries will be sent to you
in a bubble  envelope. The link from where I will order is attached.  Bill
Barber

_http://shopping.microbattery.com/s.nl/it.A/id.4855/.f_
(http://shopping.microbattery.com/s.nl/it.A/id.4855/.f)

products.