[OM] Re: FS - Wonderful 35mm enlarger, lens and timer for European list

Subject: [OM] Re: FS - Wonderful 35mm enlarger, lens and timer for European list members
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:56:37 -0800 (PST)
> Would that not be 220v three-phase, AG?
>
> Would you want a three-phase supply in your darkroom?  Hope you
> have a gasoline-proof lining to the partition ;-)

Actually, I think it's a no-brainer.  Electric stoves, dryers,
air-conditioning units, furnaces, etc., all are 220-240vac here. The
entrance into the house is 240vac (actually varies a bit depending on
location, season, etc.). All he'd have to do is have a "dryer outlet"
installed in the darkroom with the appropriate plug.

What's bugging me, is Mr. Buy/Sell tons of darkroom gear doesn't want
my timers.  :(  He says "you need a wet darkroom."  He hasn't seen
just how tight the new condo is.  I'm about to go Moose here and turn
my back on the old technology.

AG

Be a better pen pal.
Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/