[OM] Re: Fine Art Photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Fine Art Photography
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 08:28:09 -0500
You guys are _such_ an inspiration. I see a photograph. It is a table
with a half-eaten piece of pecan pie and a cup of coffee still
steaming. The consumer of the pie is in profile, and we don't see his
face, only his ample belly. Perhaps he has his hand on his belly, as
though patting it affectionately before finishing the pie. (To stay
on theme, it could be a taco instead of pie.) At the window behind
the table is a homeless person, gaunt, face drawn, staring at the pie
(taco), hands flat against the glass. Then, over the homeless
person's shoulder, a troop convoy departing for Iraq, driving past
the entrance to a Wal-Mart. And of course this shot must be made with
an Olympus 4/3 digital because only a 4/3 can give the required depth
of field.

Oh, thank you! Thank you! I'M GONNA BE FAMOUS!!!!!  WAAAHHHOOOOOOOO!