[OM] Re: more on the E-3... was:Re: Wandering around with the E-3

Subject: [OM] Re: more on the E-3... was:Re: Wandering around with the E-3
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:53:56 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2007 9:19:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

hoped  for something more original . . . we are all lying to our wives
>  already. <[B^)  Bill Barber

Not me.  I just told her  "I bought you a house -- now it's *my* turn."    ;-)

Garth

I can hear it now.  "Oh, well you won't be sleeping in "my" house  tonight,
big boy"  Now my sweet bride wouldn't say that, but then I'd  probably not use
the "her" house line.  I really don't need to make up  anything.  I still have
a lot of mileage left from the time she went out  after lunch and bought a
new Cadillac that was too small for me to ride in  comfortably.  I was smart
enough to not make a big deal out of it.   Yes, I'm still getting a lot mileage
out of that Cadillac and I probably haven't  ridden 200 miles in it in the last
4 years.  She does know there is an e-3  in my future and it will be coming
when I decide it is the right time to pull  the trigger. I want to move a
little of my surplus and see what a water chiller  really is going to cost and
then
I'll be ordering up one of those bad  boys.  Until then it will be film, a
little alt processes and the  e-1.  I'm a happy camper.  <[B^)  Bill  Barber

products.