[OM] OM Battery Source

Subject: [OM] OM Battery Source
From: "Jay Drew" <dreaded@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:23:38 -0800
As a follow up on obtaining the Sony SR44W, I just received the order of 30 I
made two days ago from microbattery.com .  Two day delivery by the US mail from
Miami to California - first class mail, the cheapest option.
The USE BY date is August of 2010.  While eyeballing SR44W's at our favorite
bidding spot, I saw SR44W's listed as fresh with a date of 2008, so in that
regard, I'm glad I bought them from this vendor.  Moose is probably correct in
that the 303/357 probably means that you change batteries more often and if you
get them cheap enough, it might be the way to go.  I just installed the last of
my dual drain supply so these came at the right time.

Jay

Hand me my costume
Please won't you pass me my mask
I have appointments I must keep with my past.

Bill Nelson - Beauty Secrets