[OM] Re: OM/EOS adaptors

Subject: [OM] Re: OM/EOS adaptors
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:18:27 -0500
There was a thread on this awhile back.? Here is the link:

http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM//2006-10/msg00916.html

Mike Hatem liked HappyPageHK's chipped adapter---"3rd generation."? A thread in
Pnet implied it overall worked satisfactorily with the caveat that it must be
used according to the "Three Stooges routine"---"Slowly I turn, step? by?
step,? inch by inch.? Jeff may have this version though I suspect he hasn't had
too much of a chance to analyze its
performance as he hasn't posted anything on it to my knowledge.

Mike

http://tinyurl.com/2rlaub

http://mail.aol.com