[OM] Re: Odyssey camera

Subject: [OM] Re: Odyssey camera
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:41:39 +0100
Jez Cunningham wrote:

-----

> Hi Iwert,

> I've finished with the camera and it's ready to be shipped to the next
lucky recipient - you're next in line - can you give me the shipping
address? best regards jez

-----

Hi Jez,

You should have received the camera from me according to the
participants list, but I haven't seen it yet. Did I miss some mail or
announcement here from Andreas Pirner? Well, I'll get it eventually I
guess.

Iwert, have fun with it. If you still regularly travel to Delft I could
probably accomodate transfer in the train. I travel to Delft about 3
times a week these days.

Regards,

Wiliam