[OM] Re: 410-510 prices

Subject: [OM] Re: 410-510 prices
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:55:52 -0500
I'm sure you're correct bringing up yield on large chips but you're
overstating the case in pointing to a 1/4 size chip.  Winsor's
comparison was to the D300 which has a DX size chip.  Still bigger than
4/3 (and possibly even very significant from a cost standpoint) but not
nearly as expensive as a full frame sensor.

Chuck Norcutt