[OM] Re: Tokina isn't dead

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina isn't dead
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 18:09:55 +1100
I got the new 28-300mm which Moose disliked for review and with it
Tamron's agent sent me their "Action Kit' which I haven't bothered
with too much yet. It has a full frame (Di) 75-300mm which looks
smallish and unexciting but also a reduced format (Di II) short zoom
of something like 18-50mm but constant F2.8. That looks much more
interesting. Oh, plus a Cokin kit in there for some odd reason - A
size and without the ones that are really useful on digital
(polariser and grey grad). Odd choices.
Are these what you meant?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx