[OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again

Subject: [OM] Re: That pesky OM battery stuff again
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:27:12 -0800 (PST)
"batteries are harder to find,"
There are lots of the SR44 size cells available, just the longest lasting high
drain ones are not
so common.   It seems to me many more places *than ever* handle SR44 size: from
hardware stores,
supermarkets,electronics outlets,camera stores,surplus stores,gun stores etc
but often they are
generic brand unknown characteristics for use in laser pointers,thermostats and
little toys etc.
If getting Energiser try to get the H version if possible: 357/303H over
357/303.

According to something I read, Sony is one of the largest manufacturers of
silver-oxide cells, but
they must sell to oems, as they are so uncommon retail.

Tim Hughes