[OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #318

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus Digest V4 #318
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 00:11:23 -0800
> From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> That said, there are a few things I miss... Qimage. Qimage actually
> has caused me to keep my Windows machine running next to my Mac,
> because Qimage allows me to quickly and efficiently generate
> wheelbarrows full of 3.2x5.2 images to put in 5x7 mats and sell at
> various outlets. So far I haven't found any photoshop workaround that
> lets me do it as quickly and easily as Qimage.

I have not used it, but I believe production printing is included in
Aperture. (I'd be surprised if it didn't since wedding photographers
seem to love it.)

Download the free, full-function 30 day demo when you have 30 days
free to play with something quite amazing. If you've come to
appreciate "the Mac experience," you'll LOVE Aperture.

:::: People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who
are doing it. -- George Bernard Shaw
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/99AQ25-27>