[OM] FS- E-1 (1601 shots)/SHLD-2 + other E bits

Subject: [OM] FS- E-1 (1601 shots)/SHLD-2 + other E bits
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:47:07 -0500
Hello all,

I have a few E System pieces I would like to find new homes for.

E-1 - Just 1601 shots taken!
The first piece is my backup E-1 body. It has only had 1601 shots on the
counter. This body was my backup body and thus spent most of the time on a
shelf. Condition is Excellent with the only points of note that the clear
plastic LCD cover has some marks and the viewfinder has some dust. The
camera comes with two generic batteries, the charger with US power cord,
body cap, standard eyepiece, standard focus screen and LCD rear cover. I am
pretty sure I have the original CD for this camera with Viewer on it but I
know I don't have the second CD with PS Elements on it, if I can't find the
original Viewer CD I will include a copy from my main cameras disc. Price
$400. I will also include a 512mb CF card to get you going.

SHLD-2 Grip
Second up is an SHLD-2 Power Grip Set. This grip set was also a backup for
me and is in similar condition to the above body. In fact they were bought
and only used together. The grip comes with the charger, US power cord and
one battery cell. I would like to get $55 for this grip set.

EP-2 Eyecup
I purchased this eyecup from B&H earlier this year for the above E-1. It was
mounted on the camera but never actually used with an eyeball. It will come
in its box as new. $15 ($25 new at B&H). These are essential if you own an
E-1 in my opinion.

BCM-1 Charger
This is the full size charger for BLM-1 type batteries. It is a genuine
Olympus one not a generic. Comes with a US power cord. $20.

Energizer AA Rechargeable Battery Set

I don't use this NiMh set often enough to ensure that they are always
charged when I need them (due to the inherent self discharge not a fault in
the batteries). You get the four cell charger plus two sets of four cells in
a carry case. All were purchased at the same time and are all 2500mAh types.
I have charged these maybe five or six times. I just don't use my FL-50
often enough and now that I have the Quantum cable for the FL this set is
redundant. I would like to get $20 for this set.

Pictures are available on request for all items. Paypal is accepted
worldwide. Shipping will be at cost, figure less than $10 for US addresses
and a bit higher for overseas. As always emails off list please :)

Thanks, Dan S.