[OM] 2007 Olympus Solstice Photo Exchange: Move it or lose it!

Subject: [OM] 2007 Olympus Solstice Photo Exchange: Move it or lose it!
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 05:17:01 -0600
TODAY is your last opportunity to submit your entry for this year's
Solstice Exchange. That entry is a JPEG of your image, sent to Brian
Swale at http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/ , and your
physical-mail address, sent to me at steve@xxxxxxxxxxx . After
"tonight U.S. Central Standard Time", I will be assigning pairs for
the Exchange and emailing participants with that information, so
you'll be too late. We have 12 true participants so far; don't miss out!

Steve