[OM] Re: do you guys name your cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: do you guys name your cameras?
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:08:51 +1000
siddiq@xxxxxxx wrote:
> just curious. i know i know, silly. humour me. :)

Yes, I will join you in your silliness and admit that I have a name for
my cameras (and the car, and the plastic Tyrannosaurus Rex in the pool
stream, and the wooden Komodo Dragon on the pool's edge, and the
automatic pool cleaner, and the evil-looking clown puppet sitting in the
rafters in the garage, and pretty much anything else that I can be
anthropomorphic to). The cameras are...

OM1 - Ginger
EOS 10D - The Professor
Oly 770SW - Flipper
OM40 - Thurston
Oly c5050z - Lovey
Oly mju2 - Gilligan
Oly 35RC - The Skipper
Yashica 35GSN - Mary Anne
EOS 50E - Professor Frink
Voigtlander R3A - Bender
Yashica Mat 124 - Bitey

Incidentally, the car is "Wolfie", the plastic t-rex is "Tyrannosaurus
Banks" ("Tyra" for short), the Komodo Dragon is "Jub Jub", the pool
cleaner is "Zoidberg" and the evil clown is "Pennywise". The dogs have
multiple names beyond their primary ones too. :-D

Cheers,
Marc (with no "a.k.a." for himself)
Noosa Heads, Oz