[OM] Re: Does anyone have a wiring diagram for MD1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Does anyone have a wiring diagram for MD1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:00:01 -0500
Yellow wire coming up through the grip get soldered to the first contact
of the remote socket.  White (may be short white soldered to peach) wire
goes to the bottom contact of same.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net