[OM] Re: Discontinued Films

Subject: [OM] Re: Discontinued Films
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:36:38 -0500
The dropping of the Ektachromes doesn't bother me. They're all old films
made unchanged for 20 yrs or more. I suspect most people long ago switched
to newer films like Kodak's E100G series, which I use and am happy with.

Will be a shame to lose HIE though. I never did a lot of IR shooting but it
was a fun thing to do occasionally.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design