[OM] IMG: more spam from last weekend in Denmark

Subject: [OM] IMG: more spam from last weekend in Denmark
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:19:59 +0100
Besides getting drunk with my old classmates, I also visited
Copenhagen and my hometown Århus last weekend. I have selected 32
images (no, I did not go to see the Little Mermaid or to Tivoli...)
that include cute children, some nightlife, retail politics and a man
in a chicken suit. There is also some serious stuff from the
cemeteries where my parents have their final resting places. It is
all here:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/3810577
(all pictures with Olympus E410 and mostly the 14-54mm Olympus zoom)

This is almost a blog: I have arranged the images completely
each picture rather than just giving a title.

As always, comments and critique are very welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General photography: