[OM] Olympus shots in this month's B&W Photography magazine

Subject: [OM] Olympus shots in this month's B&W Photography magazine
From: Graeme Pow <graeme.pow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:18:43 +0000
I was a bit slow getting around to reading this month's issue of Black &
White Photography magazine (Issue 79, December 2007), but I noticed a
couple of photographs shot with Olympus cameras that I thought you might
like to know about:

The first is of an old churchyard on Page 1 by David Corfield, the
Editor, using an E-1 and a 22mm lens (his words, so I assume he was
using the ZD 11-22mm f/2.8-3.5).

The second is of parents and a wee wean (small child) in a playground on
Page 51 (Mike Johnston's column) using an OM-4T with Zuiko 40mm f/2 on
Tri-X.

Regards,

Graeme