[OM] Re: IMG: A bunch of aging Danes...

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: A bunch of aging Danes...
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:39:20 +0100
Thanks Chuck. I just checked the metadata in Lightroom; every single
image was shot at f1.4; most at ISO 400, some at ISO 800. This, after
all, is why I own high-speed lenses: so that I can shoot at
reasonably low ISO without flash even in iffy light conditions.

I shoot exclusively RAW and convert to B&W in Lightroom afterwards.

Cheers,
Nathan