[OM] Re: Epson Printers

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson Printers
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 06:38:08 -0800
I think a lot of us think that printing images is such a lot of work
to get it right that we don't want our prints to look "off" after a
year or two because some of the colors have faded.  Try to get a
pigment based printer from HP, Canon or Epson that is close to the
price you want to pay.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA