[OM] Re: What I did on my holiday (Melbourne Cup Day)

Subject: [OM] Re: What I did on my holiday (Melbourne Cup Day)
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 18:50:37 -0500
Very nice.?

Little chance of doing that with OM even with Portra 400VC. DOF equiv. to f16.?
Perhaps a Zork gizmo
with the Z. 135 macro with max tilt if that can even be done.? Doubt stacking
software would work given the windy conditions and inability to keep the shots
lined up.? I suppose flash might do it, though would be tricky to keep the
background from going black. ? Then again,? a Waltism regarding macro shots is:
if it's windy, find something else to do.
Mike

http://mail.aol.com