[OM] Re: Curmudgeon etc.

Subject: [OM] Re: Curmudgeon etc.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:01:28 +1100
Not from where I'm standing. My view is that most of the problems in
the world are caused by the gravitational rush of blood to the heads
of you northerners. We clearly have the right of it. The only flaw in
my argument is the Kiwis  of  course but I'm working on that one.
Down is the new up.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx