[OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]

Subject: [OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 12:36:31 -0500
Good time to be there, as I recall. The rains ought to be over for
the moment. But then it's been a long time. <g>  In early October
1969 I got to be part of what we were told was a new Southeast Asia
rainfall record: 23 inches in 24 hours. We had 70-some odd inches
that first week of October. I would say it was fun, but it wasn't.
Man, you could drown just walking to chow.

--Bob