[OM] Re: More OT Photos.

Subject: [OM] Re: More OT Photos.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:28:11 +0000
Hi Graeme.

* On Tue, Nov 06, 2007 at 10:19:23AM +0100, Graeme Pow said:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> Ooh, very nice.  I can just imagine the smell of the trees.  Thanks
> for the link.  I particularly like kildare-024.jpg and kildare-019.jpg.

Thanks. :)

19 seems to have been a favourite amongst a few people I've showed these
too.  I'm not entirely sure about the tonality of it,  but then, moving
colour into b&w is always a little odd,  even if the intention was for it
to be B&W anyway!

All the best,

P.
--
oOoOo         "Bother!" said Pooh as the police closed in.         oOoOo
 oOoOo                                                            oOoOo