[OM] He's not a serial killer....

Subject: [OM] He's not a serial killer....
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:39:36 -0600
I had the pleasure of spending time with Bill Barber on Friday and Saturday,
while on a trip to Houston. I was, as always, impressed with the general
good nature and above average intelligence of list members. Apparently, we
are living in the electronic lake woebegone.

He drove me around town, to lunch and some camera shops. One should note
that his car shows no sign that he has, as a State Farm agent, overused the
"accident forgivness" that is advertised on Car Talk.

I joined Bill and three of his students on a field trip to the Brazos State
Park, just a bit outside of Houston. I highly recommend this to all,
especially those that are not frightened of alligators everywhere. There
was, however, no time at which Bill demonstrated alligator-wrestling, as
seen at roadside attractions across Florida.

What else to say, but this is a great group!

Bill Pearce