[OM] Re: a walk around Spa & some nature...

Subject: [OM] Re: a walk around Spa & some nature...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 06:46:43 +0000
It looks great, Iwert.  But I have stayed in a B & B that cost that
much, in Norfolk on the coast.  And when we were living in Germany,
around 8 years ago, we stayed in a B & B in the Ardennes that had
less luxurious rooms, but truly excellent food (we still have the
(handwritten) menu for the days we were there) and that was an
expensive few days.  I bet you had a great time in Les Croupets.

I wish it were as easy to nip over to Belgium now as it was from
Germany or South Limburg ...

Chris