[OM] Re: Oregon trip

Subject: [OM] Re: Oregon trip
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 22:13:04 -0700
I used to ramble around that area with a knothead that thought it to be
great fun to get me on god-awful excuses for roads.  We were in Ashwood (
which is west of Twickenham and south of Antelope ) one day and I happened
to ask if there was a road through to Twickenham. Oh yeah, he knew just
where to go.  If I hadn't needed him for directions that day, he would have
walked home.  We used to fish for trout in Rowe Creek Reservoir, just up
Rowe Creek road from Twickenham.
Paul in Portland OR