[OM] Re: Buying in Hong Kong

Subject: [OM] Re: Buying in Hong Kong
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 09:55:37 +0800
Hi Piers,

Here is a link for camera prices, note the date for checking at right side.
The price different among different shops are not very high, perherps around
5%. EUR to HKD is around 1 to 11.14.

http://www.ygdragon.net/index.php?page=photo/cameraprice.htm

For Olympus gears, this one will be more complete:

http://www.ecpz.net/viewthread.php?tid=2852&extra=page%3D1

Here is a list of camera shops:

http://www.ygdragon.net/shops.htm

Wing Shing and Man Shing have more selections but prices are just average.
Tin Cheung, Zhao Xiang Guan, DC Fever and Good World will be slightly
cheaper. Some parallel imported goods (without warranty) will be much
cheaper.

For any futher questions you can email me.

Regards,
C.H.Ling